As we know the clean-living is a major part of our daily routine. The home-keeping, sanitary environment and the whole domestic atmosphere impact the human wellbeing and self-confidence.
As a restaurant manager, I have understood that cleaning is a crucial topic of my life and think about it not only at home. The purification item reflects on my business and future. My satisfied job and successful work depend on the irreproachable spaces and surfaces in the restaurant kitchen. The maintaining of the commercial range is an enormous and responsible hard working with a lot of specific details. The commercial kitchen cleaning aims to empower optimal sanitation by reducing exposure to microbes and toxins in the restaurant routines.
Below I would like to share ones of the similar, but good practices for supervisors, managers and workers that can help in keeping the food and the service areas health and safety.
- Take care of the way you dilute the chemicals for cleaning the kitchen tools. Unsuitable diluted chemicals can be ineffective and wasteful.
- At first, we must wash the kitchen equipment, allow it to dry then is the second step of the good job – disinfect.
- Pay attention to food and products. Keep tool storage away from the food preparing areas.
- Do not ignore the way you remove the protective equipment. It is important for the countertops and surfaces around.
- If you use a cleaning cart, wash and disinfect it properly.
- Be careful with the way you keep the chemicals. It will be a good idea to store them in the original and well-closed containers.
- Do not make a compromise with the cloth you use for cleaning. It must be very well washed.
The deep cleaning in commercial kitchens should take place as often as once a week to keep a strongly clean environment for the staff, the food and the customers. If you have no idea how to maintain your restaurant in a perfect way, maybe you need to build a hygiene strategy for your business and the professional companies can help you in the right way.